Saturday, October 10, 2009

Milk Carton Class


This is just one of the funnest gifts I have ever seen!! You can fill the little milk cartons with candy, gift tags, small surprises, a gift card, whatever you can think of! On the bottom of each carton is a special closure so that your recipient won't have to destroy the milk cartons to get to their contents. I will be offering this as a class and a kit. This cute little carton holder can be made with any paper or colors you'd like. I plan on doing some with Christmas papers for some gifts this year! For the class it will look like the one above. Here are the details:
When: Wednesday, November 18th @6:30pm
Where: Jen's House
Price: $12 for the class $15 for the kit. I will stamp all of your images for you and include detailed instructions for the kit and so that's why it costs a little more.
Please RSVP by November 9th so that I can get your supplies ready!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that class was TOO fun! Where did you get the patterns again? I'd love to get my hands on it! Had a blast, as always. Erika I think would LOVE these, too! Maybe Christmas gifts for her Mom and Utah family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better check this more often. Too late for Christmas gifts, how bout birthday gifts. I can get you the pattern!!! Sorry, I just don't look at my own blog very often since I know exactly what's on it. (except comments)

    ReplyDelete