Saturday, October 10, 2009

Advanced "FUN" Class





That's right, you heard me! We're going to learn how to have fun better than average people. hee-hee Just kidding. When I say "advanced card" class, everybody gets scared. They're not hard cards to make, they're just more detailed and you will need to follow my instructions to complete them. So we're pretty much just going to have more fun than usual! I have included the pictures of all the cards. They all use the same designer paper collection from SU. We will also make the cute little tote that goes with them. So for this class you will make 3 "advanced fun" cards and the tote. Here are the details:
When: Tuesday, December 1st @ 6:30
Where: Jen's House
Price: $10 (remember that stamp club members receive $5 off of all my classes all the time)
Please RSVP your spot by November 20th. I need the early RSVP due to SU closing their offices for Thanksgiving. Thanks so much and I hope you want to learn how to have fun like a genious!! hee-hee

No comments:

Post a Comment