Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"JOY" Wood Letters Kit
















I am offering this word as a kit only. I just can't find any more time before the holidays to do another class on top of the three that are already coming up! So I've made this kit easy for you to put together. In the kit you will get 3 full pieces of paper from the same collection. They are double sided so you can choose what you want to use on your letters. Also included with the kit will be the ribbons and all of the stamped/embossed/punched pieces. All you will have to do is cut out your little tree and attach the other pieces. All of the stamped images you see (tag on "J", circles on "O" and tree on "Y") are embossed. The only thing you will need to provide is the stain and the chalk/ink for the edges of the letters. I will include complete instructions for your kit also. I hope you all enjoy these letters as much as I do. These letters stand approximately 11" tall. You can email me your order at jenandars@safelink.net or call me at 678-1730. Thanks and Happy Holidays!! And if anybody could tell me how to put my pictures where I want them I'd appreciate it. :)
Price: $20
I will have these delivered no later than December 10th but probably much sooner than that.












No comments:

Post a Comment