Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Believe" wood letter class





Thank you to everyone who came to my fall card camp this week! I had so much fun and hope you all did too!

Again, I apologize for the awful photography. I hope the close-ups of the letters help you out. I think you can double click right on the pictures though and make them bigger so they're easier to see. The colors on these blocks are red, white, silver, and taupe. One of the papers even has flocking on it. All of the "e"s have silver embossing on them. If you need some more close-ups I can get them for you. Here are the details for this class and kit.

When: Tuesday, November 10th @ 6:30pm

Where: Jen's House

Price: $25 for the class, $22 for kit, $17.50 for wood only. The kit will include everything you need except the paint, ink, and embossing supplies.

Please let me know if you'd like to take the class or need a kit or wood by November 3rd.

2 comments:

  1. Jen, your classes are the best. I would do everything if only I was free to do so. But I am taking a chance on the BELIEVE class it is a tuesday,which could be a night off. Then the advanced fun class is to tempting to pass up, also on a Tuesday.
    I owe you $35. Thank you so much. GG

    ReplyDelete