Thursday, October 7, 2010

Santa Wood Blocks


No, I didn't forget about Thanksgiving!!! I'm putting this one up first simply because I was "forced" to get it done first. I have some wonderful ladies using it for their super saturday in a few weeks so I hurried and got it done for them. Thing is, people are signing up FAST and I haven't even posted it yet so I thought I should hurry and get that done. Here are the class details.
When: Wednesday, November 17th @ 10am or 6:30pm
Cost: Class is $25 Kit is $22
This word is a little taller, about 8 1/2 inches tall. Lots of rusty stars, ribbon and gold embossing.
I will get "Thanks" done and post it next week. That class is October 27th.....just so you know.

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering if you have any of the SANTA kits available to purchase? I think I have 5 of us that would like them if they are. Let me know :) Thank you!
    Kourtney
    (208)431-6816

    ReplyDelete