Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Blocks to See!!




Well, I survived the fair, although it did take me an entire week to recoup this year. I must be getting old. :) As some of you saw at the fair I had a new style of A-B-C's for you. I wanted to share these with all of you so since I know some of you couldn't make it to the fair. These are just a few of the ones I still have on hand. You can put in a custom order any time. They are 5$ a block and that is completely finished!! They are covered with mod-podge so they are completely protected from gooey fingers and dirty dust! They make great gifts for Christmas, Birthdays, Weddings and of course for yourself. They look great with first or last names on them too. I made one with my daughter's name on it as an example at the fair and I had THREE people that wanted it. Who knew McKenna's name would be so popular. Wonder how many people would've wanted Brekkyn's name. :) Let me know what you think.


1 comment: