Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Thanks" class




This word has a couple new things on it that I haven't ever used before. I used beads to hang from the "h" and added them a few other places too. I also used some kind of ribbon that is more like mesh which looks so great on this word. Please let me know ASAP if you'd like to do this class. I'm sorry it took me so long to post it. I had it done and then noticed kids took batteries out of my camera!!! Here're all the details
When: Wednesday, October 27th 10am or 6:30pm
Where: My house
Cost: $23 for the class $20 for the kit
This word makes a great "Thanksgiving" decoration but it would also make a great "thank-you" gift for somebody in your life!!!



2 comments:

  1. Jen, my Mom(LaVonna) & I(Kourtney) were at your last SPOOKY class & have shown a couple people your letters. Needless to say, they loved them & we have 2 people who want to sign up for both the THANKS & SANTA class! Their names are Danelle Stutzman & Dawn Knopp, please sign them up for both! You can just drop their letters with one of us & we'll get them delivered! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,

    I live in Florida and came across your site. I am looking for these wood letters and as you can imagine, can't make a class (Believe, Spooky...). Can you tell me where you get these letters or do you ship them?

    ReplyDelete