Monday, August 23, 2010

Class Dates & Times

Well, I survived the fair between having 6 animals there, 5 kids and one commercial booth. So nice to meet all of you and see some friendly faces. I had lots of sign ups for the birthday and spooky classes. I do have some space open so please let me know ASAP if you'd like to do one of the classes. Here are the details of each.

Birthday Class
When: Wednesday, September 15th
Time: 10am or 6:30pm (could take anywhere between 2 or 3 hours to complete)
Where: My house 330 S. 400 W. Burley
Cost: $30 includes everything to complete project/$25 for kit which doesn't include paint or glitter/$18 for wood only/$40 if you want me to make it for you

Spooky Class
When: Wednesday, September 29th
Time: 10am or 6:30pm (will take about 2 hours to make)
Where: My house 330 S. 400 W. Burley
Cost: $21 includes everything to complete project/ $18 for kit which doesn't include paint/
$13 for wood only/ $31 if you want me to make it for you

Please let all your friends know about the classes also. I will also have a booth at the Minico Craft fair this year. I will have my November class available to see (Gobble) along with some new block words. I will post some of the block words I still have available with others. I hope you all had a great summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Jen could you email me at erinsnook@live.com? I have a couple questions for you. Thanks!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete