Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Ok, so I haven't been on my blog in a while. Have you all missed me? hee-hee This summer is busy for us just like I'm sure it is for all of you. That's why I'm offering this adorable decoration only as a kit. That way you can work on it as you have time. Click on the picture for finer details. The paper is absolutely amazing with the flag, statue of liberty on the "s" and the eagle and flags on the "a". The letters stand about 10 inches tall!!
Your kit comes with everything except the stain and ink. You will also get step by step instructions. Please let me know ASAP if you would like a kit. I have always sold out of all my kits and once they're gone, they're gone because of paper availability.
The kit cost is $24. I will try to have kits out during the week of June 15th.
I will have a booth (or at least part of one) at the Cassia County Fair this year in the commercial building. The other girls I will be with will be selling watch bands and headbands/flowers. Come look for me!! I'll be selling ready made words that I haven't had any classes on yet. You'll also be able to sign up for upcoming classes (happy birthday and spooky) along with ordering any wood you might need cut from past projects.
So let me know about the USA kits and we'll see you at the fair!!! (August 16-22)

1 comment: