Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easter Wood Blocks



Easter is almost here, can you believe it? Just when I think I can't think of anything else to do to a wood letter....WHAM!!!! I was inspired by the paper I used on this word for the idea of the little chick. He is so stinkin' cute!! My kids just love his orange yarn hair. I hope you'll join me for this fun letter class. This will be the last one until I have a kit available in June for "USA"!
Happy Spring everyone.
Date:Wednesday, March 31st
Time: 10:00am
Cost: $25 for class, $23 for kit, $14 for wood only

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Where did you get the wood from? I am up in Canada but have a load of people who would be interested in this project...let me know if it's possible to get and costs :)

    thanks!
    Kyla kyky_85@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete