Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Winter" wood blocks class






Winter Wood Block Class
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!! I have my next class ready to go. I wish you could really see how beautiful this paper is on these words. We've got lots of ribbon, glitter and even pearls this time. The snowman is covered with glitter along with the "e". I just think this word is so pretty. If we can't have pretty white snow outside (I had a brown Christmas) we'll make it come inside I guess. Here are the details of the class. If you'd like to sign up please call me at 678-1730 or email me at jenandars@safelink.net.
Date: January 20th
Time: 10am (it will probably take you the normal 2 hours to complete)
Price: Class $28 Kit $24 (will NOT include glitter, paint, ink) Made for you $38 Wood only $15
Can't wait to see you all at class!!! Have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment