Monday, February 16, 2009

March Card Kit




These four cards are available in the March Card Kit. Each month I will offer a new card kit showcasing a particular stamp set. This month's stamp set is "Good Friend". The card kit costs $18. You will get enough materials to make 3 each of the 4 cards for a total of 12 cards! I cut all the cardstock to the perfect sizes. All you have to do is stamp your images and put the cards together. I also punch the cardstock in the case of the scallop edges. You can add on the "Good Friend" stamp set for $33.76 (includes tax and s&h). Your kit comes with detailed instructions and of course you can always call or email me with any questions you might have. I will need your order for this kit by March 15th so I can get the kits out by the end of the month. Please email me at jenandars@safelink.net with your order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment