Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stamp Club

I will be starting a new stamp club in April. My clubs are very simple. Clubs are a great way to receive free stamps and accessories without having to do any of the work! Here's how it works.

There are five girls in a club. You get to be the hostess twice a year and we take two months of the year off, usually August because of school registration costs and December because of Christmas. When you are the hostess you don't have to do anything extra. You will receive a hostess stamp set of your choice plus at least $15 in free merchandise.

Each month your order is due by the 3rd Monday of that month. Your order needs to be at least $30 before shipping and tax are added. Being in a stamp club is how I got started stamping. I was able to collect a few supplies at a time and now I'm well on my way to practically having to build onto my house to store it all (ok, maybe not that bad). It's also fun because each month you get a little bag full of the things you love.

Please email me if you'd like to join a stamp club. If I fill one I will start another. Oh! I almost forgot. My stamp club members also get $5 off of my classes (except ones that include stamp sets). It's great to be in a stamp club!

No comments:

Post a Comment